As long as we strive to live well and look after ourselves, our bodies have a chance to serve us well for a long time. Our bodies are really amazing and full of miracles. We also summarized the amazing facts about the brain and the senses that we were so surprised to read as Uplifers.
Complex and less understood brain is our organ which allows everything to work properly. The body can be kept alive, but without the brain, one person can not really live. Here are some interesting and strange facts about the brain:
- Brain does not feel pain: Although the brain is processing pain signals, the brain itself does not actually feel pain.
- The brain needs oxygen in large quantities: The brain, which accounts for only 2% of the total body weight, uses 20% of the body's calories and oxygen
- 80% of the brain is sudden: 80% of the brain is sudden rather than the relatively stiff. This proves how important it is to drink water in terms of mental health.
- Brain goes out to play nights: You might think that the brain is more active during the day, as it is in the rest of your body. But it is not. The brain is more active while sleeping.
- Brain power works with 10 watts: The power required to run the brain's amazing computer power is about 10 watts.
- Higher IQ means more dreams: The more intelligent you are, the more dreams you will have. High IQ can cope with mental illness. Some people are believed to be smarter when they are awake in their dreams.
- The brain changes shape during puberty: The years of adolescence do more than just change how we feel; many structures of the brain change throughout adolescence and even this change affects impulsive and risky behaviors.
- We can keep everything in the brain: Technically, our brain has the capacity to store everything we live, read, listen to, or encounter. However, the real issue is remembering – that is, we will not be able to access this information.
- Information in the brain moves at different speeds: Neurons in the brain are built differently and information flows between neurons at different speeds. So sometimes we remember the moment of knowledge sometimes longer.