Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite is expected to be announced officially on May 21 by Samsung
The Samsung S8 Lite is expected to be officially announced on May 21th, as it has leaked its hardware specs over the past few days and has seen it come with more robust features than we thought. Visions of the press launch on the S8 Lite also came.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite
- 5.8 inch Full HD (2220 x 1080 pixels) Infinity display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm chipset (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260)
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB internal storage (possibility to expand to 256GB with microSD)
- Android 8.0 support (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 16 MP rear camera with LED flash and 8MP auto focus front camera.
- Protection against water and tobacco (IP68 certificate)
- 3000mAh battery (with Quick Charger support)
- Size: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm
- Weight: 115 grams
As you can see from the pictures, the phone is expected to come with two different color options: Black and Burgundy Red. He has not been informed about the price of the device yet and when he will be out of China. Our forecast is that the phone will be open to the world in June and its price will be in the band of 2,000 TL. Let's see if the success that we have achieved in the S9 can catch up to the S8 Lite Samsung?