I think cleaning is a really tough job. There is no woman or man. "If I say" I do not clean my brother as long as the dust wandering like wild west movies in the middle "I congratulate you else. But as a person who is to be considered as meticulous as mine, cleaning up an entire house is both a great commitment and a great time.
We have gathered together for you the tricky points that will help you with this issue and shorten your cleaning service. Here 13 Great Tips to Save You Time in Clean
# Hilariums for cleaning the washing machine
- You do not need expensive cleaning products to clean the washing machine. You can use ordinary circles instead. Take a little vinegar and a long wash to the drawer which is separated for detergent. When it's over, your washing machine will literally shine.
- One number that few people know is to increase the effectiveness of your cleaning products with the help of vinegar. Add vinegar to the detergent at about one third of the amount of the powder. This mixture will clean your clothes more effectively. This feature applies to colored clothing.
- Some clothes are like magnets for cats and dogs feathers. If you use some white vinegar while washing these clothes, this effect will disappear.
# Hilarious for an immaculate bathtub
First heat some vinegar in the microwave. Mix vinegar with a soap solution in a 1: 1 spray bottle, but do not shake the bottle. Spray on the final solution bath, wait 30 minutes and then wipe with a sponge. The result will be more impressive than you get with expensive cleaning products.
# Hilariums to clear window frames
Sprinkle some relief scraps on hard-to-reach areas. Then add a little vinegar and leave the mixture to foam. After waiting 10-15 minutes, the baking soda and vinegar mixture will completely solve the problem of dirt and rust. When the time is up, it is enough to wipe the edges of the windows with the paper towel.
# Hilariums to destroy children's toys
It is imperative that children wash their toys at certain time intervals. Fill all the toys in the laundry files and wash them all in the washing machine.
# Hilarious to get rid of stubborn stains
It is quite common for children to show their artistic activities in different places on paper. As a result, the stubborn stains are the problem of every family. In fact, it is very easy to get rid of such stubborn stains.
- Squeeze an ordinary toothpaste on a wet cloth and wipe the stain to get rid of the permanent marks on the floor or on the table.
- You can clean places drawn with felt pens using aerosols such as hair sprey or deodorant. Spray one of these on the drawn area and wash with water. You will see that the stain appears.
- Another method in this regard is soda and sponge. Rub the stains on the wall with these two. You will see the art works coming out.
# Hilarious to get rid of nail polish
A nail polish bottle you accidentally dropped could be a big tragedy for you. But these stains are not the end of life. Here are the little tricks to get rid of these stains:
- Pour the acetone over the dried nail polish and after a few minutes wipe the area with a paper towel to remove the stain. However, if the nail polish is dry, apply some hair sprey on the lacquer then wipe the area with warm soapy water.
- What if you put the nail polish on the carpet? Then apply a stain remover (acetone derivative) to the specific area where it will be made, then wipe the damp cloth area.
# Hilariums to clean your microwave oven
With this trick, you can clean the microwave in just five minutes. Cut a lemon half, put it in a cup and add some cinnamon on it. Put the cup in the microwave and run for 5-10 minutes at the lowest power setting. Lemon does not clean and disinfect, cinnamon helps to eliminate unpleasant smells.
# Hilariums to clean heavy oil stains
For this, do not waste your time in the kitchen, apply this simple number. Mix with a little baking soda vegetable oil until a thick paste is obtained. Apply the mixture to any solidified oil and leave for 5-10 minutes. Then wipe it off by wiping it with a cloth and some soap solution.
# Hilariums to get rid of dust from forever
There is an easy way to avoid having to purify your every hour of your life from dust. Put a few drops of oil on the paper towel and wipe the dusty area with it. Then wipe the area once more with a clean paper towel. A thin layer will remain on the surface and this layer will prevent dust from accumulating and give the furnishings an attractive shine.